Individual developers only. No agencies. No consultants.
- 20 - 40 hour / week
- Telecommute - OK
- Must speak English with other engineers, not just chat
- Very disciplined
- Follows instructions well
- Motivated to become a Drupal Expert
Social commerce company looking for a Mid-Level Drupal Developer 4+ Years Experience.
We've worked with a lot of engineers and know how to develop their engineering skills with our methodology.
The ideal candidate has the talent and attitude to become the best developer to their potential. The candidate has a strong technical background and enjoys working on very challenging projects. You're reliable and always finish your projects on time. You have a passion to become an expert in OpenLayers, Solr and Drupal Commerce. Your deep motivation drives you to learn quickly and spend a lot of your own free time to educate yourself. You have creative problem solving skills, good technical judgment, relentlessly high standards, and a passion for delivering intuitive products.
- Experience with SCRUM Methodology. Search Wikipedia if you're unclear.
- Sharp eye for UI / UX. You know how to improve the user experience.
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize opportunities to increase revenue and better serve the needs of our customers and partners.
- Prioritize and manage development efforts - identify interdependencies, anticipate bottlenecks, and manage trade-offs to ensure the most efficient use of resources
- Articulate the product vision and work with the business team to perform the cost/benefit analysis.
- Work with interaction and visual designers to create the most compelling user experience and serve as the primary advocate for our customers.
BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related technical field.
- Be humble. Don't have a big ego. There's a lot to learn.
- Able to solve complex problems - You will spend the entire weekend to figure out a problem. You don't give up.
- You have high energy and commitment to work long hours and on weekends.
- Love challenges
- Works well with other A-Players
- Know all the latest popular social / ecommerce websites
- Love working with large amounts of data.
- Very detailed and results-driven.
- Passionate about developing a solid, scalable system
- Disciplined - You start work early and leave late.
- Strong math skills
- Drupal Experience - 4+ years
- PHP or Ruby, J2EE, Python, C++
- Developed Drupal Ecommerce Sites
- Drupal 7
- Drupal Commerce or Ubercart
- Developed custom modules
- SCRUM / Agile Development
- Web Services
- APIs - oAuth, XML, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
Please complete the application.